- Our production and shipping departments are only open limited hours
- Many of our suppliers are closed from December 14-January 2nd, this may result in shortages and backorders of some parts and limited supply of some models until mid-January
- Shipping companies operate very limited hours between December 22 and January 2nd.
- Delivery times range from 3-10 BUSINESS days. Over Christmas, with the freight company shutdowns, this can be almost 3 weeks in transit.
It is best to order your tub with plenty of lead time to avoid your January renovation project getting unduly delayed. If you order your tub now, we can make sure that we have all the parts in stock and schedule the production so that it arrives on your approximate delivery date. Note, we can hold tubs here for a week or two pending delivery so that your tub doesn’t arrive too early.
Here are some general guidelines:
Tubs ordered by December 9th, will be shipped out by December 16th with a possible arrival before Christmas or on the 28-30th. Delivery can be delayed until the first week of January, if preferred.
Tubs ordered by December 16th, may be shipped out by December 22nd for early January arrival, if we have all the parts in stock. *
Tubs ordered by December 30th will be shipped out by January 11th, for arrival by January 23rd, if we have all parts in stock. *
Tubs ordered by January 6th, should ship by January 20th for end of January arrival.
* Some models may not ship until mid-January due to supplier December shutdowns and limited availability of some parts.
Please call if you would like further clarification! 1-866-404-8827.