If your new tub or shower is not working properly, or causes concern in any way, please contact us immediately. We will work to remedy your problem to the best of our ability.
Defective or broken parts will be replaced at no charge. Orders that are canceled after ordering are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Turn around for most products is 2-3 weeks assembly plus shipping time. The ADL Spa is an estimated 4 weeks lead time. Some showers are offered as Need It Now packages, and can be delivered as early as 1.5 weeks.
If you’re interested in a tub or shower but aren’t sure what product would fit your needs and home, we can help answer those questions for you! Simply call or e-mail and a customer representative will help assess your unique situation and provide advice on what product will benefit you the most.
If you’ve chosen a new tub or shower and are ready to make a purchase, simply call or e-mail and a customer service representative can help you with the steps to do so. If you’d like, you can visit the Purchasing Steps page here to go through the necessary steps to buy.
Yes! Depending on your province or state there is financial aid available to help offset the cost of your new bath or shower. Financial aid is dependent on eligibility. If you’re a Canadian customer, please see the Canadian Financial Aid Programs page to locate the correct program. If you’re a United States citizen, please see the United States Financial Aid Programs page to locate the correct program.
The Aquassure ADL Spa bathtub is Canadian designed with Aquassure’s head office in Kelowna, British Columbia. The tubs are being manufactured, under license, by Best Bath Systems in Boise, Idaho at their large manufacturing plant. Best Bath Systems also manufactures the Escape, Escape Plus, Liberty, Big E, and our showers.
Many of the parts on the products, including the fixtures and the air jet hydrotherapy systems, are manufactured in Canada.
Plumbing fixtures and other parts for the bathtubs are purchased from US, Canadian and European (Germany & Italy) suppliers.
All showers, tub showers, and pans have a 30 year limited warranty on the gelcoat, the longest available on the market. The 3/8 inch plywood reinforced walls are not prone to flexing and cracking as found in other products on the market.
- BBS WARRANTY – 30 year limited lifetime warranty on the fiberglass only. Any manufacture’s defect (air void, gel coat peeling) will be covered for a long as the original purchaser owns the unit. Each accessory has its own manufacturer’s warranty – pump 3 years, water stopper 1 year, blower 1 year, fixtures 1 year.
- DOORS – there is a limited lifetime warranty on walk-in tub and slide-in tub doors.
- VIDEOS – there are videos on how to repair cracks, nicks and dings.
- REPLACEMENT – if you receive a part or a unit that you did not purchase, was not on your purchase order, or was an incorrect item, we will issue an RGA (Return Goods Authorization), pay for return freight, and will send replacement item(s) if necessary.
- RGA – 90 days to initiate a return of goods. After an RGA number is issued, BBS must receive the item within 60 days. There will be a 25% restocking fee and customer will pay for shipping the wrong item back to BBS or BBS can arrange freight which will be deducted from credit. Custom items cannot be returned.
- FREIGHT CLAIM – inspect the crate and inside crate within 5 days of receiving it. Any visible damage on crate must be noted on bill of lading. If there is a freight claim, BBS is only allowed 15 days to report it to the freight company.
- FREIGHT DAMAGE – do not refuse a shipment with freight damage ? make sure damage is noted on bill of lading. Report damage immediately to BBS and warranty department will arrange repair.
- REPAIR CLAIM – repair technicians are not affiliated nor trained by BBS – we outsource repairs to a local company. Any manufacture’s defect will be covered 100% by BBS. Installation issues, mishandling of unit, improper maintenance, or construction damage can be arranged by BBS but will not be covered under warranty.
- REPAIR REQUIREMENT – We require your purchase order, sales order, or invoice. Contact Aquassure for help with this. We will also need address, and contact name and number and we may require a picture(s).
- 48 HOURS – please give warranty department 48 hours to respond to your claim. If after 48 hours you haven’t heard anything from the warranty department or your sales rep, please follow up.
We have a roll on clear coat product that can be used on seats, safety bars, shower floors, and walk-in tub floors (not recommended for the slide-in ADL Spa) that creates a non-slip surface without damaging the integrity of the product.
Cleaning should be done with your preferred non-abrasive bathroom cleaner. Jetted systems should be cleaned monthly with a spa cleaner or by running jets with a tub of hot water and 2 tbsp of liquid dishwasher detergent.
No-one’s insurance goes up if you install an accessible bathtub or shower. Your strata’s insurance is not affected by changes within your suite. You should use an insured installer, but other than that, your existing homeowners policy should not be affected. For more information, call your insurance broker and download this document: Insurance and your Strata